Friday, March 25, 2011

trying not to be a BIATCH!

Squanch is gone to the north for work and I am alone. I am also broke which is handy because I need to eat our house dry of all the random shit in the fridge and pantry and freezer before our sub-letters take over and rub their juices all over our stuff for four months. GWOSS!

Tonight's dinner.. egg noodrah pasta with tomato paste reconstituted with a few splashes from a bottle of red wine that was left open for a few days. and a greek salad sans feta, which is surprisingly tastier than it sounds. I threw some chic peas into both for substance. Oh and a coors light left from when my parents were here helping me with taxes last weekend.

Ok, I know i'm trying to be positive here but I have to say, I spent a few hours in the computer lab at school getting caught up on print outs and assignments and summer job searching and every five minutes some obnoxious twat would walk by dragging her feet effing loudly across the floor. Of course she was wearing Uggs. They pretty much demand that you walk around like a slob when you are wearing them. They are the stupidest, ugliest ,pieces of shit footwear I have ever seen and you look stupid and ugly in them because they the second you walk in them they are dirty.

Also, I do my tests in the test center (special room for students with "accommodations") I do it because i need quiet or else i loose my shit and don't know my name let alone the answer to a complex radiography problem. Well anyway this ogre comes in to write also and he starts drumming on the desk with his hands. He wouldn't stop. Last time i checked this wasn't a workshop for percussionists you illegitimate child between a hobbit and an ewoke! I told the lady at the counter i was moving because a percussionist was sitting beside me and the aspergers girl from my class snickered.

Speaking of aspergers girl.. I made friends with her the other day (sorta) and I was thinking to myself as I drove home "I made friends with the weird girl" and then it occurred to me that she could be telling herself the exact same thing. But yeah, honestly she is one of the only people I care to interact with from my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment