Saturday, April 6, 2013

We got a house!

I still can't believe it. I didn't want to talk about it because I was afraid our dreams would be dashed. It was a multiple offer situation, but it was the house we wanted so we went for it, intuition and balls out. And we got it! And we moved in a month later. It happened so quickly but we are now all moved to our new house and things are great. 

All I want to do is read and write and make art looking paintings. And snuggle in our very own respective rooms. In our very own little house.

 Just snuck in and got this while she was sleeping:)
 As you can see we are still waiting on furniture but Welli doesn't mind.
The old cabin above had a loft that housed our bed and Juni's crib all together. I can't believe we lived like this for so long. Sleep was scarce. Juni would wake and see us and start to cry to get our attention. Often, because I have night terrors, I would be the one inadvertently waking her up. And Jon, with his shifts and us waking him up at all hours, probably got the brunt of it, as was evident with his grumpy middle of the night rages that he probably can't remember lol.

Oh, whatever. It is over and we have a beautiful little house with rooms that have doors. And it likes us. And we like it. A lot.

5 comments: