Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tidy Sapling

My business is picking up. I am almost at the point where I can work completely for myself. A few more clients and I am there. What I do is I clean houses. I am good at it and I charge a fair price. A few of my clients say I am a marriage saver. lol. I believe them. They are telling their friends about me and I am growing by word of mouth alone. The best, most sustainable way in my opinion. And I like cleaning. It is exercise and satisfying work. Buddhist, almost.

Of course this isn't my "PASSION" but it is what will pay the bills. (on top of my part-time job at Starbucks, my sporadic freelancing gigs, and my occasional stints as a supply teacher)

My hope is, when life has been simplified, and all I have to worry about is my business, I will have time for the writing and painting I have been putting off (and sharing this writing and painting on the blog).

When I look at all of this, no wonder life feels scattered. I basically have four jobs and I am a mom and partner and dog owner.

Fwig.

No comments:

Post a Comment