Friday, March 9, 2012

woof meow poop


Why have I suddenly taken up blogging? Because a few days ago I realized the most coherent sentence to come out of my mouth all day was to my dog Wellington: "Dodo, you want a kookie?"


A few more tidbits from the transcripts of my daily life with a cat, a dog and a newborn baby:


Me: Bika Bika want a brushie? (to Milo the cat)


***
Me: Dodo, no runned away, dingdong dodo! Go fo a wok dodo?


Wellington: *wags tail* (this being the most coherent thing I hear all day)


Me: "Git the schquirrel dodo."


***
Juniper: Wah wah cooooo wahh Awhooohunn


Me:  Oh daas baybay, you sad? Dawahweeewahwoz.

As you can see the most I get in return is a muttacular wag of the tail, a reassuring feline narrowing of the eyes, or sphinct-orations from a newborn about the robo-calls scandal in the US of eh! aka Canada.

Humour me?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know what you are going through! I used to have a sorta gibberish way of speaking to my closest peeps and my mister said I should use only English with the kids otherwise they would grow up talking like Nell (that Jodie Foster movie?). Now, I am so beyond my old Darge-speak I can hardly remember it. There are a few tapes, but I shall destroy them tonight.

    ReplyDelete