Thursday, April 19, 2012

boys with beer



My cousin Antony (left) was in the Yukon for a few days working, which is super rare because we live 6000km away from everyone, and so we had him over for dinner and a walk (the guys brought roadies as you can see, but our "road" is not much a road). My Sasquatch is being allusive over there on the right as always. He is private like that. He doesn't even have a real facebook with his real name. I really, really would love to blog photos of him to show off how dreamy mansquanches can be once they get cleaned up and civilized. Oh well, there's my cousin. IT's so crazy how much he is starting to look like OPA!


On a side note: On my walk a few days before this, when the dirt from the ground was starting to emerge from beneath the snow, I became emotional, like the dirt was some long lost friend and we were finally being reunited. Seriously, I almost bawled. Being a tree planter, you become quite well acquainted with the earth, and when you see it you want to sink your hands into it. 

1 comment:

  1. We don't have a real winter where I live, but my move from the country to the city made me aware of how it feels to miss dirt (and the starry night sky) I am enjoying your blog. Thank you for your comment on mine!
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete