Thursday, May 17, 2012

gnome in a chariot

That stroller is amazing. Here we are a few weeks ago when daddy was working in Watson Lake for the week (making the monies). This little forest has cute little trees. I found some poplars and picked the resiny buds to make salve. They are soaking in olive oil for a few weeks and then I will strain it and mix it with melted beeswax. My fav all purpose salve. Never made it before but ran out of the one I had so am excited to have remembered to gather the buds before they burst!

I haven't had time to blog lately. Feeling so tired and run down and sore. Going off gluten again because I  am pretty sure I am sensitive to it. Here I am. White kid who grew up on pasta and bread. And all my life I had no clue.

This is boring. I know. Oh well. post post post.

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! I want some of that salve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to blog about the salve making!

    I am the same when on gluten and am now thinking it is affecting my husband too. Going to try and get him off of it too this summer and see how it makes him feel.

    ReplyDelete