Sunday, February 17, 2013

um holy crap!

Just found this above photo in iphoto. It is 5 days before Juni was born. The photo was really dark so I adjusted the lighting and bam! There I am. HUGE! At this point I had been on bed rest for about a month
I remember thinking my body would never be the same again. But here I am, 15 months after the round photo and I am a rectangle again. Yup, that is me. A selfie. How silly and embarrassing. I propped the photo on the stairrail and it is lopsided. There is hope, ladies. Go forth and multiply without fear. 

Okay so how embarrassing and shallow is that really? It's the truth for me okay.

1 comment:

  1. That tummy of yours is blowing my mind. Holy man. You are such a small lady to have such a big bump! No kidding you were on bed rest. How could you possibly be expected to do anything but lie down with that thing!?

    Good job working it off.

    ReplyDelete