Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ditch the TV!

I'm not joking. Not only is it a time robber it is a mind control device. It dumbs you down so you can easily be brainwashed into buying the shit that is being flashed into your brain on the screen. I believe TV is responsible for many of societies problems and if people weren't so busy staring at it they would be off living real, fullfilling lives filled with creativity and goodness.

I could go on and on about the benefits of liberating myself from tv...
And yes, I still catch up on some programs on youtube and download favorite tv series' and watch documentaries on the cbc website, but I chose what I am watching. I found when I was living with a tv I would absentmindedly turn it on and watch whatever was on, even if it was of little value.

The activities that have replaced tv are so much more rewarding. Crossword puzzles, cooking, reading books, LIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment