Monday, December 27, 2010

me and bovary



reading madame bovary and she reminds me of myself back when i was stuck in a relationship with a "nice guy" and wanted out but he was just so "nice" that i waited until a year passed before coming to my senses and running as fast as i could away. madame bovary has made me think about this nice guy and when I am thinking i am sometimes under the impression that i feel bad, but i do not. i did what i had to. i was honest.


some of the nicest words i have ever heard, the kindest words, have been "i am not fallin for you" said by a wheat haired, sun burnt and brawny tree planting man who realized i was falling for him and wanted to save me the misery of being mislead. people should save each other the misery much more often than they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment