Sunday, November 11, 2012

Medic Love

There is a story in What's Up Yukon this week about how awesome the EMS volunteers are in the communities and how awesome paramedics are in general. Oh, and I wrote it. No big deal. Toot Toot goes my little horn. Of course I am a bit bias as my love is a paramedic, an extremely dedicated and knowledgeable and passionate one at that!

Every time I hear an ambulance I get butterflies and I smile. A bit morbid? I don't think so. Whoever needs help is getting it, and they are in good hands.

3 comments:

  1. I am so grateful for our paramedics. And I will look for a copy of What's Up and check out your article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaclyn.

    You are living my dream. The next stop on my Canadian reporting adventure is to the Yukon (I hope and pray!). A friend of mine is already there writing for Yukon News and I couldn't be more jealous of him. I lived in the NWT and Nunavut in 2010/11 and loved the North, but longed for the mountains. I feel like Yukon will be the perfect place for me.

    Good luck with your new little cabin and your lovely Northern life with your Sasquatch and Sapling. :)

    Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are tons of opportunities for someone like you up here. With the papers and freelancing. And yes, mountains! Good luck. Thanks again for stopping by.

      Delete